We are continuing our series that gives back to the industry answering the question, “What does a
This is an annual service, estimated time to complete: 3-5-hours.
Deliverable: The Deliverable of the service is a Project Vision Statement explaining all the essential details of the project. Usually, we include 2 or 3 of these statements into the IT Operational Plan. If we’re doing just a basic vCIO package and do not have IT Operational planning, just complete the given Basecamp Template or in whatever project planning collaboration tool you are using (Trello, Asana, etc).
Description: During the annual planning it is critical to visualize the initiatives that will shape the year’s development activities. We need to figure out why we want these activities and what we expect they’ll accomplish. This is where great team collaboration can shine – when the team can express their goal, align on strategy and get invested.
- Annual Project Visualization Workshop – Results Overview (meeting notes and agenda template)
- Annual Project Visualization Workshop – Key Stakeholder Interview Sheet (meeting notes and agenda template)
- Annual Project Visualization Workshop – To-Do List
- Service Delivery: vCIO 10-Point Exercise
- Project Stakeholder Interview Sheet
*Email us if you would like a copy of these template (s).
That’s is it! That is what a
*Extra resources reinforcing the topic area below. Disclaimer, resources/links are not necessarily endorsing the products, goods, and services of the author and should not be construed as an Official OCIO endorsement of said resource/vendor.